Derma V: the newest, the most powerful and the most advanced vascular laser in the world
- Solid state laser with 2 wavelengths: 532 nm and 1064 nm
- Variable sequential pulse technology in sub-microseconds, in sub-milliseconds and in continuous. The laser can thus be used in classical KTP mode, in IPL mode and in Pulsed Dye Laser mode
- Peak power in 532nm 3 X higher and a 62 % higher fluence than any KTP laser in the world, even the ExcelV+, IN ALL SPOTSIZES. Result: ultra-fast and ultra-efficient treatments.
– in 532nm up to 50 Joules/cm²
– in 1064 nm up to 300 Joules/cm²
- Cryogenic spray cooling integrated into the handpiece.
- Patented Intellitrack® technology: the frequency adapts to the speed at which the handpiece is moving, and there is an indication both on the screen and on the handpiece that warns of excessive speed. So: feedback on the quality of the treatment in real time.
- Temperature measurement of the skin every 2 milliseconds, with an over-temperature alarm on both the screen and the handpiece. No risk of burns.
- Lens patterns that slide into the handpiece: practical and fast, and with the possibility to choose a certain percentage of overlap in order to obtain consistent and reproducible results, whatever the operator of the laser.
- Spots: 2mm, 3mm, pattern of 5 and 7mm, pattern of 8, 10 and 12mm and pattern of 12, 14 and 16mm. Rectangular pot of 3 x 10mm and fractional spot of 10mm with a density of 460 spots/cm² for a density of 37.2% per pass.
Storage capacity: possibility of storing 116 pre-programmed parameters and several thousand lines of performed parameters.
- All vascular lesions and malformations on the whole body (teleangiectasias, cherry angiomas, spider veins, venous lake, branchial veins etc.).
- Diffuse redness, rosacea and couperose
- Wine stains
- Epidermal pigmentation (age spots, sun spots, café au lait, freckles, etc.)
- Permanent hair removal with Nd:YA and the larger spots