- Improved beam profile & stable beam distribution: increases clinical efficacy by
more than 20%.
- Flat top beam profile: usable and more effective with larger spot diameters
- IntelliBeam™ quality/stability at 1064 & 532 nm minimises the risk of PIH often
caused by other devices
- 20~30% faster visual clinical improvement with less pigmentation recession
- Using a larger effective spot size leads to shorter treatment times
Delivers high acoustic peak pressure that exceeds most picosecond lasers.
Lutronic developed the IntelliBeam™ to create a unique spatial delivery of the energy
that significantly increases tissue undulation due to both positive
and negative pressure during the pulse.
Benefit: The vibration of the HyperSurge Resonator pulses induces a wound-healing reaction
that leads to non-thermal collagen regeneration.
Shortest real pulse width of 5ns (compared to all other QS):
Minimises thermal effect and optimises safety and efficacy for the treatment
of all types of unwanted pigment
Multi-Depth Fractional Handpiece™:
The focused multi-layer fractional treatment enables precise skin rejuvenation
- Scars & Wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Scan size adjustable: 4 mm – 8 mm (1 mm increments)
- Adjustable Micro-beam depth of focus: 1, 2, 3 steps
- Both for wavelengths 532 nm and 1064 nm
- Photomechanical effect with high peak power in the reticular and papillary dermis.
- No damage to the epidermis and no ablation.
- Unlike picosecond lasers, a small thermal effect is delivered with
a true 5 ns pulse duration.
- Adjustable micro-beam depth of focus allows for precise treatment.
ONLY available with HOLLYWOOD SPECTRA
- PTP+™ : single pulse mode, pulse to pulse mode, 3 pulse mode, 4 pulse modeProfit
: reduces the number of treatments and significantly reduces the risk of pigmentation
APPROPRIATE FOR PATIENTS:
- Sensitive skin
- Thin & dry skin
- Pigmentation & redness
- Younger patients
Unparalleled global installed base and clinical experience with more than 8000 SPECTRA systems installed worldwide
- Unwanted pigment
- Multicoloured tattoos
- Control of melasma
- Revitalising the skin
- Active acne
- Erythema after acne
- Nevus of Ota
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Dilated pores